Friday, April 4, 2008

Happier baby!


Evelyn's jaundice is clearing up really well, thank you for your prayers! She is still a bit yellow, but her bilirubin count has gone down, and we're even a bit optimistic that she may be able to come off the bed tomorrow, so keep praying! She slept and ate way better today, which means mommy and daddy slept and ate way better too : ) Of course, being the person I am, I'm a little nervous for tonight -since we had such a good day, does that jinx the night?! We'll see, if you get posts at 3am you'll know.


Right now, I'm feeling so good, I think I might even watch the news, although I doubt anything has happened in the world to top the fact that I had a baby, but you never know ; )

4 comments:

Buck Webb said...

We'll hope she can come off soon. I Know it's been hard not to just snuggle with her all the time.

She is absolutely adorable. We are praying for a good nights sleep for your entire family.

Buck and Beth

Kristin said...

Thanks Buck and Beth, right back at you and your new little princess! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristin,
She is absolutely beautiful. I've been following your blog since you had her. I can't wait to meet her, but you're right I'll want to come when I can hold her. Get some rest you little mommy!

Emily

efriddle said...

Kristin and Bard,
She is absolutely beautiful. We are so happy for you! I've been following your blog since you had her. I'm anxious to come and meet her, but you're right I want to come when she can be held. I'll be seeing you soon I'm sure.
We are praying for you and your sweet family.
Love Emily