Saturday, April 19, 2008

Feed me!

I guess I should be happy that she eats so much and often, even if she is a bit demanding about it! We had her two week appt on Thursday and she has gained more weight-8.3, which is great, and is past her birth weight. The Dr said she is doing well and everything looks great. Good job Evelyn! I really like our Doctor's office. We have a class with each milestone visit and you bring your baby and interact with other parents who have babies the same age. It's a bout a 45 minute session and the Dr goes over all sorts of basics for that age and answers questions. Then of course you have breakout sessions with just you and the Dr. I'm interested to see if we stay with pretty much the same group of parents each time, I think it would be fun to get to know people that way.

Another event this week was Bard going back to work. But that has actually gone really well. I miss having him here, especially for the company and communication, but so far it hasn't been too overwhelming. We'll see if that continues! Besides, I think the odds of the recliner staying clean are better with him at work ; )


A non baby related event is that it has been snowing on and off the past few days! This is ridiculous-I thought I had a spring baby! It makes me feel a little better about taking her out though. Meaning that my body is still not up for walks, which I was feeling bad about, but now I wouldn't be able to take her out anyway! I have yet to run an errand on my own with her either, mainly cause I'm still not able to lift her in her carseat. So in the next week or so with my healing and hopefully the weather clearing up, we'll have those two firsts to talk about! See how I made the non baby even related to the baby? I've learned this is my life now-turning everything into baby!

No comments: