Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mr Sandman

St Michael's Cathedral
Brought me a dream :)

Literally and figuratively!  I am sooo tired. In a way it feels like we've been here for weeks and in another way I feel like I don't even know what day it is and am too tired to keep track :)

Everything went well though and when I am a bit more coherent I will do a full justice, song, prose, sarcasm, blog.

So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you.

Well, I couldn't resist, and apparently when I am tired my songs revert to oldies.  Weird.

We are moving forward and will likely have more info tomorrow. Everything is going fine, we love Kyiv, feel very safe, but did I mention I am very tired?!  After adoption stuff and a little touring (it's like some sparkly giant sprinkled glittering churches all over, just for the fun of it.

Diet Coke.

Tired.

No really, I love walking around cities like this and it just makes my heart sigh to be here in person. So beautiful.  More photos are posted to the right and as I only had my camera with me half the day today, I promise to take more tomorrow!

Tomorrow we hope to find out when we can meet our little love, I'm praying for yesterday, so we'll definitely keep you posted!

And now, off to bed, although I already fell asleep twice today.  Did I mention I am tired?  It can't possibly be that today was the culmination of 20 months of work and heartache which followed a dream of 12 years and is topped off with a refreshing ten hours time difference.  Nope.

Good night, love to you all!

1 comment:

Emily said...

This makes me happy! You've been on my mind/heart a lot. I know God is leading you! Can't wait to hear how he reveals Himself to you through this journey!