Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Weirdest Sight Ever

Okay, so sorry if this is too much info, but it's just so funny I have to share! Besides, you all have read about everything from poop to breast feeding, so I guess there are no holds barred!

So, a couple of months ago I was taking a shower and I look up and see my two month old baby peering down at me. What?! Well, as many of you know, we have a clawfoot tub so the shower curtain hangs from a metal bar that is suspended from the ceiling and they are high ceilings so there is probably a good three feet of space between the top of the curtain and the ceiling. Still, a newborn baby head looking over the top while gripping the shower curtain bar with her tiny baby hands is quite unexpected! Of course Bard was holding her up, she is impressive, but not that impressive! Anyway, this has become a regular occurrence now, because every time I see her little face peering over the shower curtain I just crack up, it's so funny.

Now yes, this picture was staged, but I just had to do it, I'm telling you, it's hilarious. You should all try it with your babies sometime!



1 comment:

Sara Sandefur said...

Someday, (not too far from now) you'll be PRAYING for JUST FIVE MINUTES of privacy to take a shower. Five minutes. No tattling, no whining, no asking for a snack, no, "what are you doing, mommy?" no "I've got to go pee really bad!!!" and no "what are those?" while pointing to your breasts. Someday. So enjoy it while it's cute, because someday is coming before you know it. :-)