Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Four Months Old!


This month I amazed my mom and dad with several firsts. In one week alone I rolled over both ways, grabbed and held an object with both hands, started laughing (I had laughed before but now I do it a lot), dropped one feeding (much to my mom's delight), and started teething (much to my mom's dismay!) I can almost sit up, but flop forward and I love to talk. In fact, I lie on the floor and talk to myself for ages, even when no one is around! I'm not sure why I love to talk so much, both my mommy and daddy seems so quiet. . . I also love to read books. I sit in mommy's lap and read 2,3 ,4 books in a row! Mommy is now sick of all my books. But I don't mind and besides, books are very tasty to chew on too! Yesterday I also went to dance class with mommy for the first time. I was very good and loved listening to the music while mommy taught and all the little girls danced around the room. Well, okay I was good up until the last five minutes when I got fussy cause I remembered that I was hungry, but I'm just a baby! And a very cute one at that. : )

No comments: