Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love My Dad


Because he loves to take naps with me snuggled on his chest.

Because he likes changing my diapers and thinks it's funny when I poop a lot.

Because he does such a good job giving me a bottle and laughs really loud when I burp.

Because he sings to me when I'm sleepy and plays U2 songs for my naptime.

Because he sticks his tongue out at me and taught me how to stick out mine.

Because he calls me his Little Joy.

Because he gets up at night and holds me if I am naughty and don't go right back to sleep after eating.

Because he reads financial information to me so I can learn about the stock market.

Because he comes and takes me from mama when she is exhausted and needs a break.

But most of all I love my dad because he loves God and tells me how much God loves me.

No comments: